INTERNATIONAL APPLICATIONS LIMITED
INTERNATIONAL APPLICATIONS LIMITED (IAL, we or us), is a limited company incorporated and registered in England and Wales with the company number 5708229 with a registered office at 15 High Street, Brackley, Northamptonshire, NN13 7DH, UK. IAL is the data controller for the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998.
1. Information we collect from you
We will collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give us: This is information about you that you give to IAL by filling in forms on our website https://www.international-applications.com/ ("our Website") or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you register to use the IAL Website, place an order on our Website, send IAL your CV and when you report a problem with our Website. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information.
Information we collect about you: With regard to each of your visits to our Website we will automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our Website (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, [length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page, and any phone numbers used to call our customer service number.
Information we receive from other sources: This is information we receive about you if you use any of the other sites we operate or the other services we provide. In this case we will have informed you when we collected that data if we intend to share those data internally and combine it with data collected on this site. We will also have told you for what purpose we will share and combine your data. We are working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies). We will notify you when we receive information about you from them and the purposes for which we intend to use that information.
3. Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
Information you give to us: This information will be used to:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and IAL and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from IAL;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you:
- if you are an existing customer, we may contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) or may send you an IAL newsletter with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. You may opt out to be contacted for such purposes at any time by sending us an email to email@example.com
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to ensure that content from our Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
Information we collect about you: We will use this information:
- to administer our Website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our Website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to manage our selection process to cover job vacancies;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our Website safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our Website about goods or services that may interest you or them.
Information we receive from other sources: We will combine this information with information you give to IAL and information we collect about you. We will use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
4. Disclosure of your information
You agree that we have the right to share your personal information with:
- Any member of our group of companies, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries (the "Group").
- Selected third parties including:
- business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with you;
- advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others. We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we will provide them with aggregate information about our users (for example, we may inform them that 500 men aged under 30 have clicked on their advertisement on any given day). We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target (for example, women in SW1). We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers' wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience;
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our Website;
- online communication services that provide a helpdesk service for our customers on our Website;
- credit reference agencies for the purpose of assessing your credit score where this is a condition of us entering into a contract with you.
We will disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If IAL or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
5. Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
6. Your rights
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right and prevent any such processing in future by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org stating in the subject line “I do not wish to receive commercial information” or a similar.
We will retain any personal data (including your CV) sent to us in regards to job vacancies for a period of one year from the date of receipt; after that period, all your data will be deleted. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may contact us at email@example.com if you wish to have your personal data deleted any earlier.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the sites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these sites, please note that these sites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these sites.
7. Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request will be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.